Thanks to a good friend, Brooke, and a fabulous baby gift for Annie, Brooke's crocheted hat, I found my cure for the annual seasonal depression that only Ohio winters can bring. Crochet, crochet, crochet! My laundry room and kitchen are visual proof of the fact that I am addicted. That's okay though because I'm sure all these winter hats will get lots of use in St. George, UT.
Those shoes are crazy adorable! Is there a pattern? OK, I really have no idea how to crochet, but I would totally sit through a class and learn just so I could make them. They are PERFECT for pre/new walkers.
Holy flip! I think it is time to open up shop because everyone who sees those booties and hats is going to have to have some. They are stinking cute, Nat! We went up to the Call's cabin this past weekend and I have to say that we definitely, hands down, had the cutest hats of everyone there. (keep it a secret, though). Thanks again!
You are AMAZING! These are so cute, and if you really need some kids to dump them off on when you move to St. George, I have 3 ideas. I've never seen these booties before--they look hard. I still want to learn when you come in April.
So I was checking out your blog (I'm a friend of one of your friends-Angie) and I am DYING to make those little baby shoes and the hats with the flowers. Is there an online pattern? I searched a little but couldn't find them. Can you help me??? Contact me through my blog if you can! guerciogazette.blogspot.com
9 comments:
Those shoes are crazy adorable! Is there a pattern? OK, I really have no idea how to crochet, but I would totally sit through a class and learn just so I could make them. They are PERFECT for pre/new walkers.
No way!!! So cute! You are a pro crocheter. Hope all is well!
Holy flip! I think it is time to open up shop because everyone who sees those booties and hats is going to have to have some. They are stinking cute, Nat! We went up to the Call's cabin this past weekend and I have to say that we definitely, hands down, had the cutest hats of everyone there. (keep it a secret, though). Thanks again!
You are AMAZING! These are so cute, and if you really need some kids to dump them off on when you move to St. George, I have 3 ideas. I've never seen these booties before--they look hard. I still want to learn when you come in April.
Whoa! Those hats and shoes are darling. You are amazing, Natalie.
Natalie, those shoes are SOOO cute! I absolutely love how they turned out! Wow are you talented!
Two Words for you my friend.
Etsy Shop - yes, you need one. Those booties are A.FRIGGIN.DORABLE!
So I was checking out your blog (I'm a friend of one of your friends-Angie) and I am DYING to make those little baby shoes and the hats with the flowers. Is there an online pattern? I searched a little but couldn't find them. Can you help me??? Contact me through my blog if you can! guerciogazette.blogspot.com
I need you to crochet me some of those adorable shoes!!! Or you need to teach me how to crochet!
Post a Comment