My sister got after me for my lack of blog update (the same sister who called me one day to find out how to email a picture). This is why after her reminding me that I could put video on blog I knew it was time to come up with something to post. Here you go Angi.
6 comments:
Yeah!!! Glad to see you had a new post! Hope things are going well, getting ready for your big move.
I am glad that your sister gets on you for not posting. I sure miss you and wish that I talked to you more often. Maybe once you are in the same time zone we will have more opportunity to talk.
Cute little video. You have such cute kids. I hope that you are doing well and everything is coming together for you. Good luck with your move.
What a sweetie. I love hearing all the other kids gets excited too. Sounds familiar :)
A real laugh--I want to squeeze her. So cute.
So cute!
Hey! Thank you so much for letting me know about the etsy patterns. And guess what...I'm MARRIED to Ben Guercio!! How random is that! I showed him your blog and he remembers you and your husband. He says hello!
Post a Comment