Nine years at Ohio State have really taken their toll on Jim. He's looking a lot like Dr. Gordon Gee wouldn't you say? Actually that is not only "the real" Brutus, but "the real" Dr. Gordon Gee as well. He presented the awards and spoke at the Clinton Elementary Read-A-Thon Assembly. The whole school made paper ties to wear. Supposedly he has over 900 that he picks from every morning. He is also a mormon originally from Vernal, UT.Dr. Gordon Gee is the president of Ohio State University for you sad folks who don't recognize him.

ONCE A BUCKEYE, ALWAYS A BUCKEYE!! O - H . . .
10 comments:
Sadly, I did not recognize Dr. Gordon Gee, but cute that he wears bow ties. Definitely makes him lovable. I do live in Michigan now. Can we still be friends or should we cut off all ties? Speaking of, I want to come and visit one more time before you leave. Rachel and I talked about waiting until everyone sells their houses. I will call you.
I - O!
That's awesome.
I did not know he is LDS. Did you tell him you are too?
PS-He looks a bit like Hugh Heffner, don't you think?
First off, Ava looks just like I remember Maggie. In my mind your family hasn't changed. So cute though! I could just hear you laughing and trying to get her to take a normal smile picture. I could totally hear the whole thing. I sure miss you!
How fun to get pictures with them. Sadly I didn't know Dr. Gordon Gee, but now I do. I hope I get to see you soon. Oh and by the way I am having a BOY!
Love it. These photos with Pres. Gee and Brutus made us homesick for OSU.
PS- Your kids are so tall, and not to mention darling! What do you feed them, and where can I get some? :)
Nat,
that is so awesome that you were able to get a picture with Dr. Gordon Gee but the real Brutus. I am so jealous.
It was great to see you today I just wish I could have talked to you. We were at opposite ends of the table.
Love ya,
Heather ;)
"I, O" !! Hey Natalie! Your kids are getting so big, i can't believe it! So, are you guys headed to St. George still? My mom just graduated from nursing school in St. G. and is going to work on the oncology floor at the hospital, so I wondered if Jim is headed there... update me!!
Yipee! Chalke on up for Vernal. :) We were just there visitng the inlaws at the beginning of April.
How are things going with you guys? I miss hanging out!
Everyone is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment