She does look a lot like Maggie, but there's a lot of Charlie in her, too. I can't believe how big she is! I need to see her in person (as well as Annie, who I haven't met). :)
I really miss you guys! Where and when are you going after Ohio? Have you sold your house yet or getting ready to? I miss running and going to the gym with you! Hope you guys are doing well, your kids are cute as ever!
8 comments:
Oh my, can I just say, Maggie all over again. They look so much alike!
I kept laughing as the pictures kept coming.
That's priceless.
Way too cute! Her haircut looks adorable on her. She is so silly-I want to squeeze her cheeks--still, even at 3.
She does look a lot like Maggie, but there's a lot of Charlie in her, too. I can't believe how big she is! I need to see her in person (as well as Annie, who I haven't met). :)
Oh she is so adorable! I am so sad that I don't know your kids better! Maybe someday soon!!
Hey Natalie!
I really miss you guys! Where and when are you going after Ohio? Have you sold your house yet or getting ready to? I miss running and going to the gym with you! Hope you guys are doing well, your kids are cute as ever!
Oh she reminds me of my Megan. A handful!
What a cutie!!!!!
are you in utah!?!?!
Post a Comment