Monday, December 8, 2008

The Updated Annie

The day after I put up this last blog I had my sisters begging for updated pictures. This blog goes out specifically to my family who would prefer to have hourly updates as opposed to the twice a year updates that I've been known for. Annie has been the baby of the world! She is so good to her mom and started on day four sleeping six and seven hours. Today I sat in front of her face for an hour as she attempted smile after smile. It was all I could do to refrain myself from just squeezing her. She is so cute! Precious!!!
I have several witnesses that can testify of her beauty! My mom came for a week, Jim's parents for two weeks, and now Jim's sister is here for a week. Annie is not the only spoiled one! We have been treated VERY well! I'm not sure we'll know what to do when we're finally on our own.

18 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, Nat, she is beautiful! I must have stared at those pictures for several minutes straight. After such a rough pregnancy, you deserve an angel baby like Annie. I can't wait to give her a squeeze myself next month. I'll look forward to seeing more pictures in your post tomorrow :)

Steph said...

Darling baby. She is so cute. I can't believe her smile. You are a champ.

Joni said...

She is so so cute. I guess it makes me a little bit excited to have one. ;)

jamie t. said...

She is so sweet. They grow so fast and how great that she is already giving smiles!

Lysle and Kamiko said...

Yeah! Congrats! We miss you guys!

Holly said...

Could she be any cuter??? I love her! When we picked up mom and dad tonight at the airport, mom could not stop talking about every movement little Annie makes, the smiles she gets from her, her sweet temperament, and the perfect angel she it. It was cute to hear, but it only made me jealous. I can't WAIT to see her and squeeze her little rolls. In all the pictures, she totally fits into your family. I could see Charlie, Maggie, and Ava in her. She is gorgeous.

Denise said...

Hi Natalie, It's Denise Gonda. I ran across your blog and it is nice to see you! What a beautiful baby. You have a darling family.

AMY MICHELLE said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Little girl! I bet she is getting plenty of love from all the family. Congrat!

Nat, I hope to call you one of these days, I need to get Avery signed up for a preschool back there and I know you had Charlie in two. You are the preschool expert. I know if I wait until summer when we move there she won't get into one. So maybe after Christmas expect a call from me:)

Sharlynn said...

Precious, prescious. She is so adorable. Just reading your blog brings me right back to Ohio. I wish I was there to hold that sweet baby of yours and chat with you. Sounds like you are doing well. Take care of yourself and enjoy your last cold winter in Ohio. We are excited for you to get here. I think of you often and miss you too. Take care. Sorry I don't do more to keep in touch. Love ya!

Karen said...

So sweet, Natalie! I think she looks just like Charlie's baby pix. I'm glad things are going so well. It was great to talk to you the other day :o) Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute is your family!!! Oh, how I miss learning from Natalie Clarke!!!! I hope your family is doing well...Annie is definately one of your babies (just as gorgeous as the rest of 'em!!). You are such an awesome mom!! Fun to see pictures...Love you, Jeaneane McCandless

Raquel Thomas said...

Oh, you have such beautiful babies!

Ava was my first friend in the Worthington Ward--we made eyes at each other all through that first sacrament meeting!

Miss Annie fits right in with the rest of you! Those are some good genes!

emily snyder said...

so so so sooooo perfect!!!! wow!!
nat, can i get your email?? i took the GRE last night and one of the essay's was to state my opinion about greatness. it had a quote, "the greatness of an individual is determined long after that person is gone." I disagreed and wrote about you . . .

love, me

Drostan and Jennifer said...

Natalie, she is just beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! Welcome to the world sweet Anne!

Simply Selph said...

She is so beautiful and so lucky to have you as her mom. I get to see her in person and I think she is even cuter in the real :0)

Ann Mitchell said...

Hey, Natalie,
This is Miss Mitchell from Alpine Elementary! I found your blog through Krystal Trapnell! Krystal's mom, Karen, and I were roommates for 2 years at Dixie College! Glad to see all is going well! You can check out:
missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com

Ann Mitchell said...

Hey, Natalie,
This is Miss Mitchell from Alpine Elementary! I found your blog through Krystal Trapnell! Krystal's mom, Karen, and I were roommates for 2 years at Dixie College! Glad to see all is going well! You can check out:
missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

She is so beautiful! I love you and your beautiful family.