Being in the Penske for 24 hours with an angel baby and an iPhone can really make a person productive. Look at me updating my blog on the road. We are currently in CO and hope to reach St. George, UT tomorrow evening. We are missing OH already, but also super excited for St. George!



-- Post From My iPhone
9 comments:
Yay! Maybe we'll actually see each other again one day. *sigh*
Best of luck as you complete the move.
I hope your travels go smoothly. How fun to see you updating your blog. I love to know what is happening. Maybe we will see each other more often now that you won't be so far away. Have fun and let me know about October! : )
how fun... i was wondering how things were going for you guys. did jim tell you we all got to hang out last month? it was fun! we missed you, though...
hopefully one of these days we'll meet up for a lake powell trip???
love you!
Good Luck with the move! You will absolutely LOVE St. George! (but I am very partial!) I will have to call you when we visit my parents...we would love to see you.
I hope it is going smoothly for you! We're in UT right now but go home on Monday so I'll have to give you a call to hear how the move went. Good luck!
Cute cute baby! Did you make it alright?
so your headed to UT! I will have to call you, it's been too long. I have been wondering how things were going and where you were going to end up! At least now when I am homesick for Ohio I can tell myself that I wouldn't have you for a neighbor anymore so I wouldn't even like it anyway! Sure miss you Natalie!
I can only imagine how much you guys must be missing Columbus. We loved that city, and had a hard time leaving, too.
Good luck in your new adventures in Utah. We're excited for you all!
I love love love the angel baby! I had to share. You have great i-photo talent!
Wishing your family wellness*
Post a Comment