Saturday, May 10, 2008

Our Trip to Cleaveland

So we went with Jim to Cleaveland because he had a conference there. We had two days to fill and the kids could have spent both of them in the hotel pool. They are truly in LOVE!




I'm always joking that the kids won't know they had a mom because I'm always the photographer. Jim chose this opportunity to take pictures of me. They might be the only ones you'll ever see of me. Lovely! Women always want a picture of themselves in a swimsuit.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Good for you Natalie. You updated some posts. I've been checking. And you don't just go small; you changed the whole look of your blog. It's darling. And I loved the all the cute swim pictures. Our pool opens on Saturday and we can't wait!

Dehner Family said...

If I looked like you I'd post pictures of me in my swimsuit!!
Looks like you guys had a fun time.
Amber

emily snyder said...

i heard that you are moving to ST> GEORGE!?!?!?!?!? when????