
That's right, we got 20 inches of snow in one day. Notice the snow drifts on our roof. It was a lot of snow even for us who grew up in Utah.

It took over two hours to shovel our driveway. Those darn drifts! Or maybe it was all the "help" from the kids.
School, church, and roads were closed for about three days, yet we spend most of our time outside braving the elements. We pulled the kids in the sled down the street to go sledding down a very little Ohio hill. It was nothing like the Alpine Cemetery Hill that I grew up sledding on, but it worked great for a five year old.
12 comments:
Wow 20 inches! That is amazing. Way to go on the shoveling! I would have given up long before I hit 2 hours. It looks like your kids had a good time in the snow! Did Maggie do a face plant? You are right not even 20 inches can top Alpine Cemetary.
So I always just glance at your blog hoping to see if you, by chance, had a new post and today I was so surprised I nearly fell out of my chair! I love your family pictures and Charlie's toilet label but I have been anxious to see more! Thanks for the fun pictures of you and kids in the snow! You guys are such a cute family!!!
Also, I wanted you to have the link to my new blog. Eric still has his blog which was supposed to be our but now that I am into blogging, finally, I am afraid he won't blog if I take his over. And I really like to read his blog as do plenty of other people. Does that make sense? So we have 2. Sorry for that long explanation! Here is the link www.oursweetcolorfulthreads.blogspot.com
Bye for now!
Yay for posting again! I can't beleive how much snow y'all have gotten up there (said like a true southerner). Can't say I am missing being there. Ava is looking more and more like Maggie (at least in the snow pics). Cute!
Hey Natalie- glad to see you!
Natalie, what cute pictures. So glad the snow is gone!
Natalie!!!! You are back!!!! We sure miss you guys. Don't be a stranger and email me or visit our blog. Hope all is well and wow, that is a LOT of snow!!!
djorme@gmail.com
Wow - A new post~
Wow - I can't believe all that snow. We're finally in Utah, found a house and are waiting to move into it. Now all I need is a friend to move close...
Hey Natalie,
It is Heather Teeples. I am in need of your e-mail address and Misti's. So I can invite both of you to my blog.
Please help me out.
Your the Best.
Heather :)
natalie- it's brooke jarvis!
i can't believe how much snow you have!! your family is so cute! it was fun to see you (through your blog) again! here is the link to our blog
www.willardjarvii.blogspot.com
brooke :)
Wow, that was a LOT of snow! Cute pictures, we miss you and your family tons!
What fun. Way to take the time and enjoy it. It was so good to see you. Thanks for taking the time to see me. You are the best and I can't express enough to you what an example you are to me. Yesterday I thought of you during conference. I can't remember who was speaking but they were speaking about friends. i sure made the right choice to be your friend. You have changed my life by way of parenting and many other things. Thank you so much. I sure wish that I could live near you to continue to learn from you wonderful example. Heavenly Father is pleased with you and all you do as a mother, friend, daughter, sister, wife and what ever else. YOU ARE AMAZING!
Hi Natalie
I just stumbled upon your blog. How cute is your little family! The last time I saw Charlie he was a baby and look at the little handsome boy! And your girls are adorable! It looks like you guys are having a great little life in Ohio. Drop us a line when you get a chance.
love
jessica
www.thekeetchfamily.blogspot.com
Those are great photos! The snow covered faces are priceless. I hope you're finally getting some nicer weather.:)
Post a Comment