Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

7 comments:

Holly said...

CUTE!!! I can't believe Ava. She is totally grown up. You have to move back here. Watching that made me cry because I miss you guys. I want her to play with London and Clarke. They'd have so much fun. What a sweetie!

Lisa said...

Nat, we all listened to this over and over at Angi's house. There was a lot of big smiles and giggles. That is so stinking cute. I am so glad you caught it on video. What else could you ask for on mother's day???

Dehner Family said...

That is so cute! It make me chuckle.

Jen said...

Sooooo adorable!

Joni said...

Yay posts!

Yay links!

Yay kids who sing!

Happy monthers day to you too, dear. And way to go on Jim's birthday. That was some serious effort there.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen anything so sweet! How fun to hear her sing that for you.

Karen said...

i miss ava!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!