Saturday, May 10, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again


For any of you who have to go to Kirtland about four times a year when family comes to visit. I found the place for the kids while the rest see the church sites. This metro park is only about 10 minutes away from the sites. It is a working farm complete with horse drawn carriage rides, baby piglets, one day old lamb (probably not always available), cow milking, ice cream making, sheep herding, etc. A lot of it is hands-on plus they have little playground and picnic area. After spending a day and a half in Cleaveland, it was so refreshing to come here! I highly recommend Lake Farmpark!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

How did you do the picture collage? It's so cute and different. They look like they had lots of fun milking those cows.

Jessica said...

Wow, that looks really fun! I'll definitely need to check that out.