Ava has been such a riot lately. We hear everything she says three times because Maggie and Charlie repeat it all. She LIVES to make her siblings laugh. Most of what is so funny about her can't be written. It is just the way she says things (always a lot louder than most people speak and a LOT more exaggerated). Since you can't follow her around all day the way I can, here are a couple of verbal funnies that I can write: "I wanna poo-a-lot!" which translates to "I want a pluot" (our new favorite fruit).
When putting on a shirt: "Where is the hell hole?" translates to "Where is the hair hole?"
Any request of hers is followed by "with a cherry in it." or in other words "pretty please with a cherry on top." The most common phrase is "I need a band-aid with a cherry in it?"
9 comments:
What a funny girl! I seriously started laughing out loud as I read the post. I can't believe how much Ava has changed, I didn't realize it was her in the picture at first.
I can totally picture Ava saying those things. She is one hilarious little girl, Nat. Just thinking of her makes me smile. Thanks for sharing.
That's awesome. Radley is definitely in the funny sayings mode right now too. I can't believe how much she's grown up!
WHAT A CUTE GIRL! I kno where she gets it from. YOU! You are just as funny. Sure wish I could be there to enjoy it all.
I thought that was Maggie at first! Ava is so big! I love what kids say... especially when they are first learning to talk. Very Funny!
This is so funny, Natalie. What a cute, little talker.
I love Ava.
Oh those are great! lol
That's really cute!
Post a Comment