Fun to find you! :) Our girls had the same Gymboree line clothes on for our holiday pic. I laughed when we got your card. Thanks for the link; I'm going to link you on my site too. Would you mind linking me as polliwog or grace impaired instead of by name? I'm trying to keep a tad of anonymity.
Natalie! I'm so happy to have found your blog. The family pictures are darling...loved your Christmas card too. It's so sad that we live in the same city and never see each other! We need to meet up at COSI soon.
Hi Clarkes! We miss you guys. Thanks for the Christmas card...I loved it! You're family pictures are so cute. We need to get together soon. Hope all is well. Candace and Dave
Natalie- I happened upon your blog through other blogs. I am so happy to see you and your fam! I just finished putting together my attempt at a blog, so check it out. Fun to see you and we need to catch up. Call me sometime. (new info on blog) Kortney Manning www.gandkmanning.blogspot.com
GORGEOUS!!! talk about the cutest family in the universe!! yep, maggie looks like she should be in a magazine somewhere with that perfect S-curve pose! :)
Natalie, I just found your blog from Krystals blog and it is so stinkin cute. I feel like I haven't seen you forever. Hey send me a quick e-mail so I can invite you to my blog. I would love to catch up with you sometime.
is it true??? the toilet picture is gone??? i am SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!! heehee, you knew i'd give you a hard time.
such cute pictures... i put my christmas cards up on the pantry in my kitchen, and i have to say yours got the most comments--"oh my gosh that is so cute, are they in europe?" no, just columbus :o) i love that place!!! love you!!!! xoxoxo
Natalie! I'm so glad I found you!!! I'm new to this whole blogging world and it's so fun to see who I've found! You all look amazing. I miss you guys so much. Any ideas on where you are going yet? Please keep in touch! crazyspudfamily.blogspot.com
Yeah, I just found the link to your blog on Krystal's so I hope it's okay to take a peek. It seems so long since our book clubbing/family home evening kit making days doesn't it? Your family is beautiful and it's so fun to hear how everyone is doing!
I love your family pictures. I have gooten out the one you sent out at Christmas and shown it to anyone that comes to my house. It is so cute! Your family is darling. It looks like you are all doing well. Don't you love blogging? It is such a great way to see how everyone is doing!
Hey Natalie remember me your yogart parlor work buddy. Your family is so cute! How is Lisa doing? We are excited to have Amie and Eric here in St george.
Natalie! It's been so long! We can't believe how big Charlie is!! Jim's parents spoke at our Stake Conf. a year ago and we were laughing because they spoke about you two. It was about some Ensign article (?) that hung on Jim's wall and then you gave him a nice copy for a gift when you were married. We loved it and we went up and talked to them after. Whenever we pass AF High, Kyle always says, "I wonder how Jim and Natalie are doing?" Sooo glad to see you have a blog! You'll have to see ours, so email me and I'll send an invite. Angie.Farley@yahoo.com
Hey Nat...I was so excited to see updated pictures of your family. You have such a cute family! I hope all is going well for you! I would love to add you to my blog...email me if you get a chance and I'll send you an invite. cherhayes@hotmail.com
You, Jim, and your children look so happy. It's so fun to find you here. I hope everything is going well for ya'll (That's all how we say it in the south). Take care of yourself and I'll be able to check in on you from here on.
23 comments:
Where were the pictures taken? They are incredibly cute pictures! I can't believe how much older your kids look already, crazy!
I love Maggie's sassy pose in the middle pic. Too cute! They all look so tall--I bet Damon is closer in size to Maggie than Charlie.
These turned out really cute. The colors look so vivid. Oh, by the way, hi, I found your blog!
Jessica
These are awesome! Hurray for new posts!
My favorite is the middle one. There's a lot of attitude there.
So do you and Jim know where you're headed after residency.
We're probably moving soon...
I'll tell you where if you email me. :)
I love the pictures. So you are allowing comments now huh? I sure miss you guys! I need you here or I need to be there. You kids are adorable!
Fun to find you! :) Our girls had the same Gymboree line clothes on for our holiday pic. I laughed when we got your card. Thanks for the link; I'm going to link you on my site too. Would you mind linking me as polliwog or grace impaired instead of by name? I'm trying to keep a tad of anonymity.
Natalie! I'm so happy to have found your blog. The family pictures are darling...loved your Christmas card too. It's so sad that we live in the same city and never see each other! We need to meet up at COSI soon.
Hi Clarkes! We miss you guys. Thanks for the Christmas card...I loved it! You're family pictures are so cute. We need to get together soon. Hope all is well. Candace and Dave
Natalie- I happened upon your blog through other blogs. I am so happy to see you and your fam! I just finished putting together my attempt at a blog, so check it out. Fun to see you and we need to catch up. Call me sometime. (new info on blog)
Kortney Manning
www.gandkmanning.blogspot.com
Natalie I am so glad that I found your blog through the Lun't blog. It has been forever. Your family is so cute. The pictures are adorable.
GORGEOUS!!! talk about the cutest family in the universe!! yep, maggie looks like she should be in a magazine somewhere with that perfect S-curve pose! :)
how are you?!
Natalie,
I just found your blog from Krystals blog and it is so stinkin cute. I feel like I haven't seen you forever. Hey send me a quick e-mail so I can invite you to my blog. I would love to catch up with you sometime.
Heather Teeples
heather10hst@sbcglobal.net
great family photos! Now just keep blogging- look how many people want to see what you are up too! :) Happy running
These pictures are so cute! We miss you guys!
is it true??? the toilet picture is gone??? i am SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!! heehee, you knew i'd give you a hard time.
such cute pictures... i put my christmas cards up on the pantry in my kitchen, and i have to say yours got the most comments--"oh my gosh that is so cute, are they in europe?" no, just columbus :o) i love that place!!!
love you!!!!
xoxoxo
Natalie! I'm so glad I found you!!! I'm new to this whole blogging world and it's so fun to see who I've found! You all look amazing. I miss you guys so much. Any ideas on where you are going yet? Please keep in touch!
crazyspudfamily.blogspot.com
Natalie,
Yeah, I just found the link to your blog on Krystal's so I hope it's okay to take a peek. It seems so long since our book clubbing/family home evening kit making days doesn't it? Your family is beautiful and it's so fun to hear how everyone is doing!
Hey Nat!
I love your family pictures. I have gooten out the one you sent out at Christmas and shown it to anyone that comes to my house. It is so cute! Your family is darling. It looks like you are all doing well. Don't you love blogging? It is such a great way to see how everyone is doing!
Amie
Hey Natalie remember me your yogart parlor work buddy. Your family is so cute! How is Lisa doing? We are excited to have Amie and Eric here in St george.
Natalie! It's been so long! We can't believe how big Charlie is!! Jim's parents spoke at our Stake Conf. a year ago and we were laughing because they spoke about you two. It was about some Ensign article (?) that hung on Jim's wall and then you gave him a nice copy for a gift when you were married. We loved it and we went up and talked to them after. Whenever we pass AF High, Kyle always says, "I wonder how Jim and Natalie are doing?" Sooo glad to see you have a blog! You'll have to see ours, so email me and I'll send an invite.
Angie.Farley@yahoo.com
Hey Nat...I was so excited to see updated pictures of your family. You have such a cute family! I hope all is going well for you! I would love to add you to my blog...email me if you get a chance and I'll send you an invite. cherhayes@hotmail.com
Wow, you are a popular girl. I had so much fun with you at the mall. Lets get together again.
You, Jim, and your children look so happy. It's so fun to find you here. I hope everything is going well for ya'll (That's all how we say it in the south). Take care of yourself and I'll be able to check in on you from here on.
Andy Dollar
Post a Comment