Sunday, July 1, 2007

Oh, the Lovely Art Work


I walked in to use the bathroom one day and found this label on the toilet. Charlie is really into letters lately. We also have a nice sketch done with a rock on the hood of our van. It's really hard to know what to do when they come to you proud and excited to show you their latest masterpiece using a different medium than usual.


Charlie drew this just hours after getting home from the doctor after his Kindergarten Check-Up (FOUR SHOTS).


Tattoo-Free Body-Art by Maggie. All I can figure is that her emotional side is getting the best of her. All those tears have to be wiped somehow, and after playing in the dirt at the park, this is her latest appearance after our park trips. She had absolutely no idea she looked like this. Unfortunately, our car looked pretty similar after she rode home in it.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Tyler and I have been laughing our heads off for a good 5 minutes now. The "tooilet" and the chalk artwork are hilarious! Your family is adorable and really growing up.

Kimberly Brown