Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Life in Saint George

Since my last post involving scorpions I have had many comments about a lost desire to visit us in Saint George. Here are a few reasons you should reconsider...

Charlie's new wardrobe




Maggie's naptime




Ava's Diner




Maggie's Diving




Growing Baby Girl




We are absolutely loving it!! The only thing missing is you! Book your stay early. We're filling up fast. : )

13 comments:

Schmid Family said...

Looks like your kids are livin' the life. Having a pool is a life saver when you live in heat like we do. We also had scorpions in the first appt. John and I live in when we move to AZ. They are gross. But we had them sprayed every month and that seemed to help. Still creepy with your little ones. How are things looks like you are settling in.

Joni said...

How Fun!

I promise we'll come visit sometime.

Now I'm off to Facebook to invite you as a friend. How has this not happened yet?

Heather A said...

Looks like lots of fun. Glad you are settling in so well.

Sharlynn said...

Hey you. I booked an appointment and never heard back. Just kidding. Sure looks like fun. We would love to pay you a visit. Did you get my text the other day? I had my baby boy. His name is William. I will update my blog soon.

Stephanie@Soggy Runner Girl said...

Can't get there fast enough!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, that's funny. One of my best friend's in-laws own Green Gate Village down there in St.G. Just a little fun fact for ya. :)

Jessica said...

Cute post, I'm glad that you guys are liking it out there. It looks HOT (but fun).

trout said...

Book us for sure, the when is still unknown. You never know, January in Ohio may roll around and we may be doing an immediate booking.

Miss you all SOOO much!!! PS. Can you ship Ava out, Owen INSISTS that Ava is at his birthday.

Sharlynn said...

Natalie, I am trying to get a hold of you and can't seem to find your number. YOu changed your cell number. Either call me or email me your number thanks.

Drostan and Jennifer said...

I need your address so I can send you a Christmas Card! please email me djorme@gmail.com

Thanks!

Shannan said...

I got your cute Christmas Card. You guys are like models. Yeah...lets start planning. I think Cedar City would be a fun place to gather or Park City. Email me off line or contact me through my blog.
And Natalie....please post again..and more pictures! You know..when you're not busy!

R said...

Hey Natalie!
I am headed to St. George (Hurricane actually) this next week on February 15th. I'd love to see you guys if I can! I'll be there with my 2 girls visiting my inlaws.
Anyhow, not really sure how to get a hold of you. So email me: rachel.o.freeman@gmail.com
or call 507-319-5293 (my cell).
Thanks!
~Rachel

The Keetch Family said...

Hey Natalie! So our good friends just moved to St. George. I know it's a big place, but have you met Beau and Chelsa Adamson? We are in California now. Life in the sun sur is fun!