Tuesday, June 3, 2008

For Those Loyal Ones . . .

. . . willing to still check my blog that gets updated every other year, I thought I'd give you a little something good. I'M PREGNANT!!! If that doesn't keep you coming back to my blog every now and then, I don't know what will. I'm due November 16th which puts me at 16 weeks currently. Two weeks ago nobody knew I was pregnant and now perfect strangers ask when I'm due. Might as well let the world know now. Come back in November for our next post. Just kidding, I have been doing much better don't you think? Hey, check out our graduates. I don't want this to overshadow that!

30 comments:

Sarah Lunt said...

I'm so excited to be the first to post, even though I already knew this news! Congrats again - we're so excited to meet a new little Clarke. Oh, and tell Charlie that we LOVED his artwork!

Stephanie@Soggy Runner Girl said...

Congrats!!! WE love you guys and miss you terribly!

Anonymous said...

OMG! CONGRATULATIONS MAMA!

How exciting! Have you told the kids yet? How did you tell them!? I want details... I am sure it was probably something really cute and fun!

I can't wait to hear all your updates!

Kortney Manning said...

Wow, congrats!! It's been so long, I can't believe how big all of your kids have gotten. We miss all of our Ohio peeps!! Take care, and I'll keep checking for updates!

Holly said...

London wants to say, "I love you Natalie. I'm so excited to see your new baby. I'm so excited to see Ava and Maggie and Charlie. I'm so excited to see you too. I love Jim too." Word for word-that's how she said it. We'll see you in a few weeks. Can't wait to see the belly.

Krystal Trapnell said...

Yay! What great news. I'm so excited to see you, I can't stand it!

Britain said...

What fun news to come back to your blog with. Congratulations!! I hope you have been feeling well.

Shannan said...

Congratulations Natalie! Four kids...hmm..you must be all grown up. Here's hoping for an easy pregnancy. And maybe we will see you soon in this part of the world!

The Robisons said...

Hey, it's Kira Robison. Student Ward...Columbus...LONG time ago! Anyhow I got your blog from Kamiko! Congrats on the baby news! Talk to you soon!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Congrats!!!! I am so happy to check your blog. I have been thinking about you. I remember when you started coming to our ward and you were almost due with Ava, you are such a cute pregnant lady! I will start checking you blog... see how things are going. We miss you!

The Teeples said...

Congrats Natalie!
I am so happy for you! I wonder what this one will be? Are you going to be finding out? Hey will you send me your e-mail address so I can invite you to my blog and Misti's too.

Love ya,
Heather Teeples :)
heather10hst@sbcglobal.net

Holly said...

I tagged you. Go to my blog and copy the questions about your hubby.

Joni said...

Congrats Nat! I was thinking it was about time again. (wink)

I'm right behind you. :)

Jen said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Heather K said...

Hey Natalie!

Great blog! And congratulations on baby number four! It is fun to see your pictures, your kids are getting so old! I remember when Ava was born!

We really miss good ol' Columbus. I hope to get back there sometime for a Buckeyes game...snif.

Check out my blog. I am not as cool to have a blog spot account, but I have a mac and I can't help myself but use all their cool stuff.

Anyway, the really long web address is http://web.mac.com/karren.2

Keep in touch!

Heather K.

Kelly L said...

Congrats, Natalie! I love your updates and can't wait to see more. Your kiddos are so big and so cute--let us know if you are ever here in Utah and we can get all of the girls (book clubbers, quiet book makers) together again!

Cherish said...

Yea Nat! That's awesome! Hope everything is going well for you and your family. Cute blog! It's fun to read about you and your cute family. Good luck with this pregnancy! One small request...don't wait till Novemeber to update us! JK ;)

Drostan and Jennifer said...

Holy cow, that is wonderful! I totally check your blog so keep the posts comin'. :-) I sure miss you guys. What is new as far as where you are going? Do you know where you'll end up yet?

Congrats on the new little one! Can't wait to see what it is.

Dehner Family said...

YAY! Congratulations! I love seeing a prego Natalie :)

Mandy said...

Hooray! congratulations! That's fabulous news. We are so happy for you.:)

Devon and Brooke said...

congrats! i can't believe how big your kids are! i am glad to see you are doing good! congrats on all the graduating -

april said...

congrats nats! were you prego when we had steak and shake together? you did have a certain glow... i'm very excited for you and i hope it's a boy!!! (did you ever find the thumb buster?)

theSwensenFamily said...

Yeah! I am so glad that I found your blog! What exciting news! Baby number four! It was so fun to see how grown up all of your kids are! Seems like yesterday there was just Charlie! What a crack up! I loved his disappearing act! Hope you're doing well! Sure miss you!

Ryann said...

Okay....Why is it I have to find out from your mom and your blog. There is a phone! Whatever!!!!
We are so excited for you and the fam. Yippee:-) We miss you!
Love the three of us.

Lysle and Kamiko said...

Yeah!!! Love ALL the pics...you have been busy my friend. You brave soul...I'm still trying to figure out number 3...everyday is different. I think i'm getting LAZY!

Susie said...

Congrats Nat! Isn't it wonderful to watch our families grow? More work and loads more joy! Here's to a healthy pregnancy!

Elder Matthew Manhardt said...

WONDERFUL! Congratulations! That is so exciting. We just happened to stumble across your blog through Gene and Kira's. I can't believe how big the kids are. Hope things are going well for you all. It's been a long time...

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Hey thats my birthday! I sure hope the baby is born on that day which is a Sunday! Hope all is going well Nat. Long time no talk. I saw your blog off Amie's. Happy Summer!

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Hey thats my birthday! I sure hope the baby is born on that day which is a Sunday! Hope all is going well Nat. Long time no talk. I saw your blog off Amie's. Happy Summer!

Anonymous said...

You need to update little lady! I am sure you are getting a cute little baby bump by now!

Let us out-of-towners in the loop!